Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It's been a while....

Well I realized I totally neglected this blog quickly after I made it so I'm trying to make up for that now. Currently I am in my sixth week in Lacoste, France. It's going well and my art is really benefitting from the trip, but there are things that I am missing... I have four more weeks and I never thought I would be anxious to get back to Savannah but I kind of am. Of course once I'm there for a while I will probably be anxious to go somewhere else. I just get bored really easily with places. Anyways I am anxious to get back to Savannah in a month. I think this year is going to be a million times better than last year, I'm hopeful anyways.



This is from the Vete Festival that happened this weekend. Not sure what that means...

I promise to update this more frequently but for now this is all!

P.S. I just booked a train ticket to Barcelona earlier and I am very excited about that. It will be my first time and there is a lot on my list to do, probably too much for a weekend trip....

No comments:

Post a Comment